Hello readers! How do we learn lessons for life? It’s by our good or bad experiences. Experience is what we feel after done anything which we do and that feelings stays for life long. There is a famous saying,
Experience is the best teacher.
So, let us explore experiences and its lessons here.
What is experience?
Experience is knowledge or skill in a particular job or activity that you have gained because you have done that job or activity for a long time.
An experience is something that you do or that happens to you, especially something important that affects you.
It is practical contact with and observation of facts or events. It means an event or occurrence which leaves an impression on you.
Experience is used to refer to the past events, knowledge, and feelings that make up someone’s life or character.
What are the good experiences?
Some experiences worth experiencing! You may have dreams like
- Sleep under the open sky and star-gaze.
- Visit all 7 continents, including Antarctica.
- Do something from scratch.
- Don’t use the internet for a week.
- Learn a party trick.
- Run a marathon.
- See your favourite band or singer live.
- Share your food with a homeless person.
But when you actually do this type of things, you feel as if you are on the top of the world.
Some of the Good Experiences are:
Time with your friends:
A trip with your friends. This is the most awaited time of a person’s life. Relaxing, traveling and having fun with your friends has no alternative. Many new bonds grow, old bonds strengthen, new memories are cherished.
What can be better than having your crazy gang by your side for few days? It’s worth experiencing.
Most precious years of a person’s life are school days. Annual events, fests, classrooms, lobby, every place in the school has some good or bad experience. School is a place where you experience more and learn the most.
Time with your family:
You sit, get up, talk and live with these people. They know you better than you know yourself. Your family will share most important role in your experiences. Good or bad, easy going or hard whatever happens, they will make your experiences your best life lessons.
Some of the bad experiences.
There are moments when the people you trust the most will break you heart. They will break all your expectations. The lessons we need to learn from such experiences are:
- Never trust someone blindly.
- Double check a person’s loyalty before trusting them.
- If you find someone real who will never break your trust, do not let them go. They are the gems that will decorate your life.
There are certain experiences that may lead to severe depressions.
- In a student’s life, if he or she fails in an exam. This makes them feel they are of no use. But that is not true. What we should learn from such an experience is that we are made for something different.
If you fail a thousand times, it does not mean THE END. It means you found thousand ways that won’t work.
- All about career. If you have startup, there are difficulties. It may not work in one go. You may try hard but still fail at times. But support and self-confidence are the keys to this problem. All we learn from this experience is that
We may have a long and hard way to travel. But the destination is always beautiful if you believe in the journey.
There are different cases like family crisis, personal relationship problems, negative thinking. But all these experiences give you life long lessons.
We may have expectations, but there will always be a possibility of two outcomes. Either bad or good. If its bad you will learn and if it is good you will cherish.
The day starts with expectations and ends with Experience.
So, experiences is very helpful to us for learning lifelong lessons for life.
I hope you liked my article. Share this with your friends. Do not forget to comment your views. Will be soon back with a new one. Till then, stay tuned. Happy reading. Spread words. Smile more.