Hello readers! In the world of fakeness and show off, you may find people who are good to you but never wish good for you. In such circumstances, it becomes really important to identify who really cares! Who’s your true friend and who’s that sweet speaking enemy? So, let’s talk about who if your friends? and who is your enemies? And how you can identify the real ones in your life.
Before that, let’s explore the two words:
True Definition of Enemies:
Anenemy is someone who hates you and you hate them back. Anenemy threatens you, attacks you or tries to harm you. In some languages, there are different words for a personal enemy versus anenemy of war, political enemy, or enemy of the state. In English, however, they are all called the same – enemies.
True definition of Friend:
A truefriend is someone you can rely on regardless of the circumstances. While they may give you the advice you don’t want to hear from time-to-time, a truefriend will never lead you purposely down the wrong road. They tell you as it is while presenting the truth to make it easy for you to receive.
How to identify your enemies?
These people seem to actively work against your success and are often negative towards you. Take time to identify your enemies, then learn more about them. It can be helpful to try to turn your enemies into allies; you may never actively like each other, but you can work together towards success rather than against each other.
Steps to identify your enemies:
- Look for people who talk negatively about you in a destructive manner.
- Notice who gossips about you. People who gossip behind your back, spreading malicious rumours or letting out your darkest secrets, are not your friends.
- Watch for people who try to block your success. Many times, your enemies will work to take credit for what you do, particularly in a work or school environment. They may also try to stop you from succeeding by subtly sabotaging your work with your boss or your teacher.
- Pay attention to the person’s body language. A person who doesn’t like you will likely lean away from you, as well as turn their body away from you in conversation.
- When you start observing things, you realize how your enemies work to destroy you. This observation will lead to a sense or something called a gut feeling which you get, every time a negative vibe is around you.
How to identify your real friends?
Having a real friend in our life is very important. Because we all need a friend who stands with us in every situation and take care of everything. So here I have some tips and steps that will helps you to identify your friends.
Steps to identify your real Friends:
- They never judge you.
- They always keep your secrets safe.
- They’re always completely honest.
- You don’t need to talk to each other every day to know you are there for each other.
- Silences are never awkward.
- You go for long periods of time without talking or seeing each other but can pick things up as though you’ve never been apart.
- Never gossips about you behind your back.
- You can go on holiday with each other without falling out.
- You can talk about intimate things openly.
- They’re on the end of a phone around the clock.
- Knowing how to make each other laugh when you feel down.
- They make sure you get home OK when you’ve had too much to drink.
- You’re happy to share a room together without falling out.
- They say yes to helping you before even knowing what you want their help for.
- You just know how each other is feeling with one look at their face.
- You have private jokes only the two of you find funny.
- You can always move on from an argument as soon as it’s finished.
- You’re comfortable getting changed in front of each other.
- Always remembering the little things, like an appointment at the doctors or something you are nervous about.
- You would happily lend money to each other and not expect to see it back
- They do efforts to cheer you up.
- They are on first name terms with your parents.
- They cover for you when you need support.
- They scold you like parents, love you like a lover and tease you all the time. But that’s what nourishes your bond.
- When you’re with them, the world disappears. You feel on the top of the world with them.
So, please be wise to choose your friends.
Thank you for reading my article. I hope you like it. Share it with your friends. Comment down your views. Spread words. Smile more. Happy reading. God blesses.