HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card is a signature category card provided by HDFC bank to their business account holders with a best in class reward points program to earn rewards on their business and personal spends.
So, let check out some important details of this card like, features and benefits, fees and charges, rewards and cashback offer, interest rate, insurance and security etc. before reviewing it.
Key features of HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card
Here is the list of key features of HDFC bank business regalia credit card.
- Earn 4 reward point on every Rs.150 spent.
- 5% cashback on bill payments, utility, government transitions and tax payments. (Maximum cashback Rs.150 per statement on minimum monthly spends of Rs.20,000)
- Current account holders will get double cash back for first on all business essentials upto Rs.1000 per statement.
- Zero lost card liability on any fraudulent transactions mode on card after reporting the loss.
- 2% foreign currency markup rates.
- This card is enabled for contactless payments so you can use your card to make quick transactions.
Key Benefits of HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card
Here is the List of key benefits of HDFC bank business regalia credit card.
Airport Lounge Access
Just swipe and get a 12 complimentary lounge access per calendar year within India at both domestic and international terminals using your business regalia credit card.
Also provides you a priority pass for self and add on members. So, you and your add on member will get a 6 complimentary lounge access per calendar year outside India.
Fuel surcharge waiver
1% fuel surcharge will be waiver at all fuel stations of India when you do minimum ₹400 transition upto ₹250 per statement cycle.
You can save upto 20% on your dining bills when you pay your bills using dineoutpay. Maximum discount per transaction is ₹1000 and maximum discount per customer per month is ₹1000.
Annual spend benefit
you can earn 15,000 bonus reward points when you annually spend ₹8,00,000 and 10,000 bonus reward points when you annually spend ₹5,00,000. Your 12 months period start from the card setup or last upgrade/downgrade date.
you can convert your overall spend into easyemi without blocking your credit limit and also you can no cost EMI offer when you buy interiors, electronics, furniture, and many more things.
Rewards and cashback offer
rewards and cashback offers of business regalia credit card:
- You will get 4 rewards points when you spend ₹150. Also get upto 10% – 20% instant discount or cashback when you use your card at online shopping websites and shopping malls.
- When you pay your bills and taxes using HDFC smartpay you will get 5% cashback upto ₹150 in a statement cycle.
Insurance and security
With your business regalia card, you will get some complimentary insurance and security for yourself. Check out the below list.
- Get upto ₹1cr Air accidental death cover.
- Upto ₹15 lac emergency overseas hospitalization protection for any medical emergency when you are travelling and outside from your home country.
- Flight delay cover upto ₹25,000 to primary card holder.
- Missing of connecting international flight cover upto ₹25,000 for primary card holder.
Fees, interest rate and Hidden charges
list of fees and hidden charges which is apply on your business regalia credit card.
|Minimum Due||5% or min ₹200|
|Cash advance limit||40% of your credit limit|
|Add on card fee||Nil|
|Credit revolving charges||3.49% per month and 41.88% annually|
|Auto EMI conversion charges||20% ROI and ₹99 processing fee|
|Grace day||3 days from the payment due date|
|Cash advance charges||2.5% of amount or ₹500 whichever is higher|
|Late payment charges||₹100 to ₹1300 according to your statement amount|
|Overlimit amount charges||2.5% of amount or minimum ₹550|
|Payment returns charges||2% of amount or min ₹450|
|ATM or cash withdrawal fees||₹100|
|Reward redemption fee||₹99 per redemption request|
|Balance transfer processing charge||1% of amount or ₹250 whichever is high|
|Loan processing fee||₹799 – ₹999|
|Loan preclosure charges||3% of balance principal outstanding|
|Fuel surcharge||1% wavier on min ₹400 transaction upto ₹1000 per billing cycle.|
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damage card||₹100|
|Forex transaction charges||2%|
Spend condition for waiver of annual charges
if you wish to waiver of next year annual/renewal membership fee you have to spend ₹3,00,000. Mark that this amount is excluded from transactions like cash on call, balance transfer and cash withdrawal.
If you are thinking to apply for HDFC bank business regalia credit card, then you must have to fulfil these criteria:
- You are Indian citizen.
- Your age should be a 21yrs to 65 yrs older.
- Only self employed person can apply this card is not for salaried.
- Your annual ITR is above ₹12 lac.
Reviews of HDFC Bank Business Regalia Credit Card
Well business regalia credit card is a luxury business credit card provided by one of the top Indian bank HDFC bank with best in class reward point program which rewards you a points and cashbacks on every spend.
You are getting premium air traveling benefits. So, if you are travelling for your business and wants to save on every transaction you should apply for hdfc business regalia credit card.
Use full details and links
- Official website: www.hdfcbank.com
- Customer care no: 1800 209 4006 (Toll Free)
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Card Offers: Click here
- Priority pass: www.prioritypass.com
- Lounge Access: Visa Card Master Card
You can apply for business regalia credit card online by vising HDFC bank official website. if you are an existing customer of HDFC bank then you can directly apply by login into internet banking.
You can also apply offline by visiting to your nearest HDFC bank branch.
You can easily activate your business regalia credit card by visiting to neatest HDFC bank ATM. Generate your credit card pin by entering OTP which you got on your registered mobile number and your card will be activated.
Other method of activating your card Is by login in to internet banking of HDFC bank and generate your password online.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can easily block your card by contacting customer care no 1800 209 4006 (Toll Free) of HDFC bank. You can also block your credit card by log in into internet banking or mobile app of HDFC bank.
HDFC bank reward points are valid for 2 years after that it will be expired.
Redeeming your HDFC credit card reward points is very easy. You can redeem your reward point into a gift voucher or gift by login into your internet banking and go to the credit card section.
you can easily pay your credit card bill via following options.
- Mobile banking app
- Net banking
- ATM fund transfer
- From a non-HDFC bank account
- Other credit card payment app like Paytm, cred, PhonePe etc.
Disclaimer: we always intend to provide you all updated details. But there is a possibility changes in data, rates, charges and fees by bank and issuer company. So kindly refer all the latest data by visiting official website of issuer before applying. We are not responsible for any legal or financial implication in any case.