INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition
Complimentary club Marriott 1 year membership and 12,500 reward points.
|Annual Fee||Joining Fee||Interest Rate(APR)||Credit Score|
|₹12,500||₹12,500||1.99 % per month and 23.88% annually.||Excellent|
INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition is a luxuries segment metal credit card of HDFC bank. Which is only available to very high class customers of HDFC bank. It’s comes with luxuries lifestyle benefits for card holder
So, let check out some important details of this card like, features and benefits, fees and charges, rewards and cashback offer, interest rate, insurance and security etc. before reviewing it.
Key features of HDFC Bank INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition
Here is the list of key features of HDFC Bank INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition.
- it’s a metal credit card.
- Earn 5 reward point on every Rs.150 spent.
- You will get complimentary night and weekend buffet at participating ITC hotels.
- Card holder will get a complimentary club Marriott membership for first year and 12,500 reward point as a welcome benefit.
- Unlimited airport lounge access globally for both primary and add-on card members.
- 24×7 global customer care service.
Key Benefits of HDFC Bank INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition
Here is the List of key benefits of HDFC Bank INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition.
- 1 year Club Marriott membership.
- 12,500 reward points on after fees payment and card activation.
Airport Lounge Access
INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition gives an unlimited airport lounge access to their card holder as compliment. you can visit 1000+ airport lounges of India and outside of India using your priority pass.
This benefit is also available for add on priority pass holders.
Club Marriot membership
Card holder will get a complimentary 1 year club Marriot membership which offers up to 20% discounts on dinning and stays. This membership is valid at all the Marriot hotels across the Asia-Pacific region.
Hotel and Dinning Benefits
When you book 3 nights stay at participating ITC hotels you just have to pay for only two nights. Also get a 1+1 complimentary weekend buffet at participated ITC hotels.
Get a complimentary 1 year Dineout Passport membership. Which offers a benefits like:
- Assured flat 25% off at 2000+ premium restaurant.
- 1+1 buffet at 200+ restaurants.
- 1+1 food/drinks at selected restaurant.
- At zero convenience fees.
- Early access to events and festivals.
- Also get additional 15% off on all your bill payment via Dineout pay across the India.
Infinia credit card offers an unlimited golf game at leading golf course across the India and at selected courses across the world. Also unlimited complimentary golf training and coaching available at selected golf courses of India.
Card holder will get 1% fuel surcharge wavier on all transactions between ₹400 to ₹1,00,000. Maximum surcharge wavier of ₹1000 per statement.
Global Personal Concierge
HDFC bank provides you a global personal concierge to customize your travel, entertainment, and business experiences globally by just a call.
Services provides by concierge:
- Golf course booking
- Itinerary planning and reservation assistance
- Private dining assistance
- International gift delivery
- Event planning and referrals
- Airport VIP service (meet-and-greet) and much more.
- Toll Free No.: 1800 118 887 Landline No.: 022 42320226
Email ID: Infinia.firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards and cashback offer
Rewards and cashback offers of INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition:
- You will get 5 rewards points when you spend ₹150. Also get upto 10% – 20% instant discount or cashback when you use your card at online shopping websites and shopping malls.
- Earn up to 10x reward point when you use you infinia credit card for your travel and shopping spends at https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com.
- Get upto 40% discount on dining when you book and pay at Dineout restaurant via HDFC credit card.
Insurance and security
With your infinia credit card, you will get some complimentary insurance and security for yourself. Check out the below list.
- Get upto ₹3 crore Air accidental death cover.
- Upto ₹50 lac emergency overseas hospitalization protection for any medical emergency when you are travelling and outside from your home country.
- Also getting credit shield cover upto ₹9 lac.
Fees, interest rate and Hidden charges
list of fees and hidden charges which is apply on your INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition.
|Minimum Due||5% or min ₹200|
|Cash advance limit||40% of your credit limit|
|Add on card fee||Nil|
|Credit revolving charges||1.99 % per month and 23.88% annually|
|Auto EMI conversion charges||20% ROI and ₹99 processing fee|
|Grace day||3 days from the payment due date|
|Payment returns charges||2% of amount or min ₹450|
|ATM or cash withdrawal fees||₹100|
|Reward redemption fee||Nill|
|Balance transfer processing charge||1% of amount or ₹250 whichever is high|
|Loan preclosure charges||3% of balance principal outstanding|
|Fuel surcharge||1% wavier on min ₹400 transaction upto ₹1000 per billing cycle.|
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damage card||₹100|
|Forex transaction charges (Foreign Currency Markup)||2%|
Spend condition for waiver of annual charges
if you wish to waiver of next year annual/renewal membership fee you have to spend ₹10,00,000. Mark that this amount is excluded from transactions like cash on call, balance transfer and cash withdrawal.
If you are thinking to apply for HDFC Bank INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition, then you must have to fulfil these criteria:
- This card is only given to the selected customers of HDFC bank by invitation. So, you can’t directly apply for it.
- At least you should be an Imperia account holder of HDFC bank.
Reviews of HDFC Bank INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition
Well, INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition is a luxurious credit card for luxury class peoples. So, if you selected and invited for infinia credit card by HDFC bank you should go for it.
Because this card is suitable for your luxurious lifestyle and your spends with higher return of reward points and benefits. Also Enjoy the privileges of been an infinia card holder at hotels and airports.
Reward Point Redemption
You can easily redeem your hdfc bank infinia credit card reward points from smartbuy or by login into your netbanking.
Reward point values and redeem for:
- You will get value of 1RP = ₹1 if you book flight and hotels, shop apple product, tanishq vouchers via smartbuy.
- If convert your reward point into Airmiles then you get the value of 1RP=₹1.
- You can redeem your RP at value of 1RP= upto ₹0.50 for product and gift vouchers via netbanking and smartbuy.
- Convert your RP into cashback at the value of 1RP=₹0.30.
Use full Details and links
- Official website: www.hdfcbank.com
- Customer care no: 1800 266 3310, 1800 102 3310 (Toll Free)
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Card Offers: Click here
- Golf Privileges: Click here
- Priority pass: www.prioritypass.com
- Lounge Access: Click here
you can’t directly apply for HDFC Bank INFINIA metal Credit Card. It is on invitation base so when HDFC bank invites you for membership of this card then you can apply for it.
You can easily activate your INFINIA Credit Card Metal Edition by visiting to neatest HDFC bank ATM. Generate your credit card pin by entering OTP which you got on your registered mobile number and your card will be activated.
Other method of activating your card Is by login into internet banking of HDFC bank and generate your password online.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can easily block your card by contacting customer care no 1800 266 3310, 1800 102 3310 (Toll Free) of HDFC bank. You can also block your credit card by log in into internet banking or mobile app of HDFC bank.
INFINIA metal Credit Card reward points are valid for 3 years after that it will be expired.
Redeeming your HDFC INFINIA Credit Card reward points is very easy. You can redeem your reward point via netbanking and HDFC smartbuy.
you can easily pay your INFINIA Credit Card bill via following options.
- Mobile banking app
- Net banking
- ATM fund transfer
- From a non-HDFC bank account
- Other credit card payment app like Paytm, cred, PhonePe etc.
Disclaimer: we always intend to provide you all updated details. But there is a possibility changes in data, rates, charges and fees by bank and issuer company. So kindly refer all the latest data by visiting official website of issuer before applying. We are not responsible for any legal or financial implication in any case.