On average, a laptop battery has a lifespan of between two and four years (around 1,000 full charges). Total lifespan depends on the battery type, how you treat the computer, and how often you use your laptop.
There is very easy steps following to remind you to save your battery lifespan.
1. Charge your laptop in optimum value between 40%-80%.
2. Use hibernate mode in power options for your battery long-lasting.
3. Avoid deadly 0% charge.
4. Around time charge for battery should be followed for one hour and two hours if system is off.
5. When you are going out for short duration put it in sleep mode otherwise hibernate mode.
6. Turn off keyboard backlights on.
7. Screen turn off time put it as per need generally 15 mins.
8. Turn off applications which consume more power of the battery.
9. Close extra applications, wifi, Bluetooth of the computer if you no need.
10. Turn down the screen brightness.
11. No need to always charge full 100%.
12. Plugged in your laptop with charger when playing high graphic games or video editing.