In this blog, i am going to share information about “how you can get JetBrains IDEs Individual license free without spending any money”. Way illustrated in this blog is 100% legal and safe.
Let’s get some information about company first.
What is JetBrains?
JetBrains is a software development company which provides essential tools for software developers and teams.
The company introduced Kotlin in 2011, a programming language that can run in a Java virtual machine (JVM).
JetBrains IDEs Individual free license for students and teachers
JetBrains provides free education licenses to learn or teach coding with development tools from JetBrains.
What you Get?
JetBrains will provide free access to all JetBrains IDEs for personal use at school or home in this license.
IDEs like Pycharm, Clion, PhpStrom, WebStrom, Intellij Idea, AppCode, Android Studio etc.
Who can apply?
Students and faculty from authorized educational institutions (high schools, colleges, and universities).
Students need to be enrolled in an authorized educational program that takes one or more years of full-time study to complete.
How to apply for JetBrains IDEs Individual free license?
follows below steps for applyin JetBrains IDEs Individual free license.
- First of all you have to create JetBrains account.
- Create your JetBrains account via this link:- https://account.jetbrains.com/login
- After creating account, Click here to apply for JetBrains individual free licenses for students and teachers.
- you can see form like this:
As you can see in the picture, there are 4 options for applying :-
- University e-mail address
- ISIC/ITIC membership
- Official document
you can apply by using any of them. To make applying process easy, you should go for University e-mail address.
5. Fill all the related details and accept all terms & condition, then click on apply.
6. After applying, JetBrains team will contact you through the mail.
Important terms & conditions
- Must only be used for non-commercial educational purposes.
- Renewed free of charge as long as you are a student or a teacher.
- IDEs and other Tools may not be used for development of any organization’s products or services.
- License may not be shared with any third parties.