LIC Platinum credit card
|Annual Fee||Joining Fee||Interest Rate(APR)||Credit Score|
|Nil||Nil||3.6% Per month – 52.86% Annually||Good|
Recently LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) launched their credit cards within partnership of Axis bank ltd. One of them is LIC platinum credit card so let’s have look on all details like features and benefits, hidden fees and charges, eligibility criteria, rewards and offers, of this credit card and over genuine reviews about this credit card.
Key features and benefits of LIC platinum credit card
LIC platinum credit card has an exciting reward program to earn reward point on your daily spends.
Let’s see how you can earn rewards by using this credit card.
- Earn 2 reward points on every ₹ 100 spent on LIC premium payments and international spends.
- You can earn 1 reward points on every ₹100 spent on all other categories expect fuel, wallet load and EMI transitions.
To know the reward point value of LIC platinum credit card and reward catalogue Click here and redeem your rewards into gift, Git card, E-vouchers of Flipkart, amazon, big bazaar, shoppers stop etc…
Insurance Cover benefit
With LIC platinum credit card you will get some complimentary insurance benefits.
- You will get complimentary lost card liability insurance cover upto your credit limit.
- 3 lac personal accident cover and 1Cr air accidental insurance.
You will get 1% fuel surcharge wavier at all petrol pumps of India on transaction between ₹400 to ₹4000. Maximum wavier upto ₹400 per month.
Hidden fees and charges of LIC platinum credit card
Here the list of hidden fees and charges of LIC platinum credit card.
|Finance charges and interest rate on cash and retail (APR)||3.6% per month and 52.86% per annum|
|Add on card charges||Nil Upto 3 cards|
|Cash withdrawal Fee||2.5% (Min ₹500) of cash amount|
|Cash payment fee at branches||₹100|
|Card replacement charges||₹100|
|Late payment fees||₹100 to ₹1000|
|Over limit penalty||2.5% of the over limit (Min ₹500)|
|Auto debit reversal fees||2% of payment amount (Min ₹450)|
|Fuel surcharges||1% of transaction amount|
|Foreign currency transaction fees||3.50% if transaction values|
Genuine Reviews of LIC Platinum Credit Card
Well, this card comes with a very less benefits and offers. But this card is lifetime free and there were a no annual fee and joining fee of this credit card. It’s also providing you a reward point on your LIC policy premium payment.
So, as per our view If you are policy holder of LIC and paying premium of LIC policies then you should apply for this or else we suggest you to avoid applying for this credit card just because of limited reward program, offers and benefits.
- Postpe App – Reviews and All important Details.
- OneCard: Review and All Details to know before applying 2022.
- Uni cards– Reviews and things to know before applying.
Eligibility criteria of LIC platinum credit card.
- Primary card holder should require age between 18 to 70 years.
- It should be a resident of India or non-resident Indian.
Require document to apply for LIC platinum credit card are copy of PAN card or form 60, residence proof, identity proof, colour photograph and proof of income like latest payslip/ form 16/ IT return copy.
Bill payment options of LIC platinum credit card.
LIC and Axis bank provides you a both online and offline bill payment facility to pay your credit card bill. Let’s check out
Online payment options.
- NEFT payments
- Visa money transfer
- Online payment from other bank account
- Axis bank mobile application
- LIC cards website http://www.liccards.co.in/.
Offline payment options.
- Cash payment
To know more details about process of bill payment visit this link. Click here.