Hello readers! After the pandemic in 2020, it’s time to planning a new year 2021. So, let’s see some plans that makes 2021 better?
The year 2020 showed us many different phases. January was well going, February marked the beginning of Covoid-19. March was the phase when it had spread all around the world. April to July saw a complete shutdown of all social and economical gathering. September to December saw the economy trying to normalize.
Plans that makes 2021 Better.
1. Set a new goals for 2021.
The path towards our goals may not always run smoothly or be easy, but having goals, whether big or small, is part of what makes life good.
It gives us a sense of meaning and purpose, pointing us in the direction we want to go and gets us interested and engaged, all of which are good for our overall happiness.
How to achieve your goals in 2021?
- Decide. Think of something you want to do and work towards it.
- Write it down Carefully.
- Tell someone. Telling someone we know about our goals also seems to increase the likelihood that we will stick at them. (This is my personal experience also.)
- Break your goal down into parts. This is especially important for big goals. Work on each part, keeping in mind all the minute details related to it.
- Plan your first step. Give it a boost. Always stick to your plan of action but if changes are necessary, be smart enough to make those changes too.
- Keep going. Give your best shot!
- Celebrate. Success is yours.
2. Develop a good habits.
Create a morning ritual. Maybe you like to go for a run. Or, maybe you like to meditate or enjoy a healthy breakfast. Whatever it is that makes you feel supercharged, kickstart your day with that habit.
Establishing a meaningful morning ritual helps you start your day on a positive, proactive note. Having a structured start to your day instead of rushing to make up for the lost time also helps eliminate stress, mental fatigue and enhances your productivity.
Follow the 80/20 rule. The Pareto’s Principle or the 80/20 rule means that in any situation, 20% of the tasks yield 80% of the results.
So you can maximize productivity by investing most of your time and energy on those specific tasks that will create the biggest impact. Once you’ve finished those tasks, you can focus on other activities that are on your to-do list.
Read, read, read. Reading books is a great way to gain knowledge and stimulate creativity. Immersion reading also improves focus and has a calming effect similar to meditation.
Moreover, reading before bedtime can help you sleep better. Non-fiction books, in particular, are an excellent tool to broaden horizon, develop new ideas and seek motivation. Additionally, they also offer actionable advice on how to overcome all kinds of challenging situations through real-life examples.
Learn to single task. Only 2% people in the world can multitask successfully. While there’s no harm in occasional multitasking, constant juggling between tasks limits your focus and contributes to mental clutter by making it difficult for your brain to filter out irrelevant information.
3. Bring out creativity from you.
Your creativity is something that makes you unique. You shine in the world if you have something unique.
Your creative mind is a gift. Identify it and use it well.
It is because it makes life infinitely interesting and fulfilling. Creativity is a way of living life that embraces originality and makes unique connections between seemingly disparate ideas. … The most creative people find ways around obstacles because they see them not just as roadblocks but also as opportunities.
4. Set your own rules.
Your life is a like a story. What happens next no one knows! But you are the writer. Don’t let someone influence your thoughts.- Rutvi
- Give your life a direction.
- Everyday should be energetic.
- Feel lively.
- Identify your worth.
- Keep your private and professional life different.
- Respect efforts. They show how people support you.
- Even if you touch the sky, make sure your feet remain on the ground.
- Never compromise for three things: your self-respect, your dreams, your talents.
- Become a personality everyone admires.
- “There is no one like you and that is your power!”
So, this are the plans that helps you to makes your 2021 batter.
At last I would like to give you all a short note.
For the coming year,
I hope there are days when your coffee tastes like magic, your Playlist makes you dance, strangers become friends, prosperity kiss your feet, the rhythm of universe makes you smile and the night sky touches your soul. May you find yourself playing with the stars and fall in love with being alive.
Thank you for reading my article. I hope you enjoyed reading it and your plans for 2021 goes successful. We Will soon come up with a more interesting one. But before that, share this with your friends.
Don’t forget to comment your views. Spread words. Smile more. Happy reading. Stay tuned with us!