There are lots of Facebook users can’t be able to post on their pages and groups and “create post” option and “write something..” option is missing in pages and groups of Facebook. Also not showing news feed option in menu bar.
As per our research There are lots of users are reported about this issue at Facebook help center and support section. As you can see in below image that a user is reported about write something box option is missing in his/her pages and groups.
Ad you can see in image the solution is provided by Facebook help team is,
“In the meantime, I would suggest some troubleshooting tips below to see if resolves the issue:
- Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click “Logout”.
- Clear cookies and cache, if you’re using a computer.
- Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser.
- Restart your computer or phone.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone.
- Log into Facebook and try again.
Also, make sure that you’re connected to a safe Wi-Fi network and that the connection is stable.
If it isn’t, try again when you have a better connection. If you’re still having difficulties using this feature, let Facebook know by following the instructions on the Help Centre.
Did this solution is working and useful? No not at all there are lots of users try this all trouble shooting instructions which is provided by Facebook help team. But they didn’t get a proper solution from facebook help centre.
Solution of this error is very easy, but I don’t know what kind of help support team is Facebook have? They even can’t understand the actual problem and issues of users and providing solutions which is predefined and actually not working.
So, after trying lots of troubleshooting methods finally I got a solution of this error and it will definitely solve your error 100% and you can share and start posting on your facebook pages and groups.
There are lots of Facebook users can’t be able to post on their pages and groups and “create post” option and “write something..” option is missing in pages and groups of Facebook.
Solve Create Post option not showing in Facebook page and Group.
As you can see in below picture there were a no create post, write something and news feed options is visible at facebook page window. so, you can’t share and write anything on your pages and groups.
Let’s solve this problem in just few easy steps.
1. Go to “Settings & Privacy”.
2. then select “settings”.
3. click on “Identity Confirmation” section view button.
4. at identity confirmation section you can find an option of “Two factor authentication” were click on get start or enable it.
5. Select any options to enable two factor authentications by using mobile number, security key or security code. As per you like and enable it.
6. Done, now wait for 10-15 minutes you can see a create post or news feed options on your pages and groups.
As you can see all options are now visible on my page for posting and sharing anything on my pages and group. Try it yourself and for any kind of help and instructions comment below. Have a good gay.
You can’t be able to publish any post and share anything on Facebook page just because of Facebook policies. It’s required “two factor authentications” for posting on your pages.
Create post box is not showing in your Facebook groups because it’s required a “two factor authentications” enable for posting at Facebook groups.
“Crete Post”, “Write something” and “News feed” box is missing on facebook pages and groups just because of your two-factor authentication is disabled in your account. For solve this problem you have to enable it.