First question we have faced was how to wake up at 4AM and i hope my previous blog definitely helped to do so!
but now, some of us might have question like what to do at 4AM?
So, first thing that you need to consider is what’s your goal that leads you to wake up early, for what reason you wanted to wake up early and you are waking up early. Do the practices that would help to achieve your goal because it is said that practices to be done at 4 to 6 in the morning is equivalent to 8 hours practice in a day. Therefore, these practices will reflect positive in your life and career.
If you have decide to wake up early and don’t know what to do in this precious time then this is perfect place you have come. here, we will discuss about it.
- 4AM is best time for meditation because atmosphere have fresh
fragrance and gratification silence and which is very convenient for
meditation. meditation is essential for mental health. Whatever your
age is , whatever your profession is that doesn’t matter meditation is
necessary for all people.
- Initially, you would not like to do meditation and even you can’t do
meditation. Then just sit and feel atmosphere, fragrance of nature, try
to listen sounds around you and even you can just sit notice
everything around you. Even this is best time for pranayam.
- After meditation, do some exercise or yoga.
- Have a little walk after exercise or yoga. you can walk at terrace also or can go to park or garden also. Morning walk will en-charge you mentally and physically. morning walk really good for health.
- If you are a student or preparing for any Competitive exam then
4AM is best time for reading or learning. so, you can go for your
reading or anything that you want to learn and practice.
- If you are a you tuber or blogger then this is best time for making
video for your channel. Mind is more active at 4AM then other times of
the day so writing a blog at early morning will improve your blog
- If you are a housewife then waking up early 4AM is difficult some
time but this is best time to spend time for yourself. if you are a
housewife then your entire day would be spent for your family
members so this is time for you. you can do yoga or exercise or
meditation or anything else you like. in short, this time is yours.
- If you are a businessman or entrepreneur then this is time besides
all meetings and hectic schedules. use this precious time for you
physical and mental health.
- If you are a teacher then you can use this time for planning your
today’s teaching points and you can also design tutorial and test for
your students in early morning.
So, that’s all from my side. This is my point of view you can
accommodate this time according to your way. if you have any queries or want to share your views with this regarding write me in comment box.