Girls are wishing to join Indian women military police? So here is the all detail about it like, how to apply? Physical requirement, Qualification requirement, recruitment process, entrance exam and medical standards.
Here are a Qualitative Requirements for candidate who likes to join it.
Physical and Education requirement for women military police.
Minimum Physical requirement.
- Age (in years): 17.5 – 21 years (Age limit up to 30 years of age is acceptable)
- Height: 152 cm.
- Weight: Equal to height and age as per Army Medical Standards.
- Chest Expansion: 5 cm.
Minimum Education Requirement.
- Matric/10th /SSC with 45% marks and minimum 33% marks in each subject.
How to apply in Indian Women military police?
If you are belonging to above physical and educations requirements, then you can apply. Recruitment process is completely online base, so you must register it for online.
- Visit this www.joinindianarmy.nic.in for registration.
- And Fill up All the required details.
- After registration process is over Your cut-off list will be prepared on the base of 10th standard marks.
- Then you will receive your admit card on your registered E-mail id.
- In this admit card you have all the details about taste venue, date and time of rally.
- In rally you will have to go through physical fitness test, medical test, and written test.
So, after passing every test successfully you will be joined our Indian women military police.
- Candidates after qualifying physical fitness test must then apply for medical examination during recruitment rally as per medical standards. Candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disability likely to interfere with the efficient performance of military duty in all examination.
- A candidate should not be pregnant at the time of reporting or till conclusion of training at center. A medical certificate from Government Medical Doctor stating no pregnant status of a candidate will be produced on reporting for the recruitment rally.
- Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- All candidates will require to render a certificate that they do not suffer from primary/secondary amenorrhoea, or menorrhagia.
- If 180 days or more lapse found between screening medical test and dispatch date, then again medical test will be done and those who found UNFIT will not be recruited.
- Body Tattoo: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
Types of test for Indian women military police.
There are two types of test you have to pass out. first is physical fitness test and second is common entrance examination test. here is the detail of this two test.
1. Physical Fitness Test:
- Running: 1.6km upto 7.30 to 8 minutes.
- Long jump: 10ft.
- High Jump: 3ft.
2. Common Entrance Examination (CEE):
- CEE will be conducted for those who has successfully passed the physical fitness and medical tests. Medically fit candidates will appear for CEE at the nominated venue at the declared date and time through admit cards.
- Admit Cards will be issued only after the candidate is declared medically fir by concerned specialists at Military Hospital.
- CEE will also include Negative marking.
- Result of CEE written exam will be declared on the official website joinarmy.nic.in. Candidate will have to check result on website as no letter will be sent to the candidate.
After the CEE examination a merit list will be prepared according to which the selected candidate will have to attend the rally on the given location, date and time. Also, the candidate will need to take following documents with them:
Documents required at the time of rally:
following documents you have to carry at the time of final submission for rally and completing your admission.
- Admit Card
- Photograph (20 copies with white background and not older than 3 months)
- Education Certificate
- Nativity/Domicile Certificate (issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate)
- Caste Certificate (issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate)
- Religion Certificate
- Character Certificate (issued from school/college, valid for one year)
- NCC Certificate (authenticated by concerned NCC group Commander)
- Relationship Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate
- Affidavit (Rs 10/- Non-judicial Stamp Paper with attested notary signed by the candidate)
Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only with Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police.
For more details contact through registered email on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in or on telephone number 011-26173840.